1. Apple iPhone SE (32GB) @ INR 20,999/-
2.Honor 6X (32GB) @ INR 10,999/-
3.Samsung On7 Pro @ INR 8,740/-
4.Fila Running Shoes @ INR 1,400/-
5.Preethi Mixer Grinder @ INR 2,949/
6.Samsung 80 cm (32) HD Ready LED TV @ Flat 34% OFF
7.Lenovo 13000 mAh Powerbank @ INR 949/-
8.Sony MDR-XB50 Earphones @ INR 1,299/-
9.Microwaves @ Min.20% OFF
Last week I visited a Village. I found that most of peoples has animals there and it amazing experience to spend some time with them. Few families only run on the milk of these animals but the place where they keep animals like Cow or Buffalo is very tiny but still they knows how to make money from them and its good business. Well they face many problems as Animals get sick and sometimes they get less milk.
Eating radishes daily improves your health to a great extent. Radishes are rich in vitamins, folic acid, and anthocyanins. They are considered effective cancer-fighting agents. The vitamins present in radishes can treat skin disorders. They help in improving the functioning of the liver and gall bladder.
And this is big and long Radish I have ever seen..
Bhaji Vada is a common snack in northern India but every family makes it a little different. Made from Chana dal and chaulai bhaji it is extremely tasty, and quick snack. Though this dish tastes best with chauliai bhaji, you can substitute the greens with any green of your choice or make with coriander if you have no other greens readily available.
Amaranth greens (Chaulai Bhaji) 250 gms
Chana dal (Split bengal gram) 1 cup
Ginger 2 Tbsp grated
Green chilies 2-3 seeded and chopped finely
Asafoetida 1/4 Tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Amaranth species are cultivated and consumed as a leaf vegetable in many parts of the world. There are four species of Amaranthus documented as cultivated vegetables in eastern Asia: Amaranthus cruentus, Amaranthus blitum, Amaranthus dubius, and Amaranthus tricolor. In Indonesia and Malaysia, leaf amaranth is called bayam. In the Philippines, the Ilocano word for the plant is “kalunay”; the Tagalog word for the plant is kilitis or “kulitis”.
I captured all these pics in street breakfast shop… I love this Indian Dish.
- Flowers did not always exist; they first appeared 140 million years ago. Before that, ferns and cone bearing trees dominated the earth.
- Several centuries ago in Holland, tulips were more valuable than gold.
- Broccoli is actually a flower.
- Some plants such as orchids do not need soil to grow-they get all of their nutrients from the air.
- Some plants produce toxic substances that kill other plants around them-the sunflower is an example.
- Carnivorous plants are flowering plants that eat bugs and small animals! For example, the Venus fly trap has leaves covered by little hairs. When a bug lands on the hairs, the trap snaps shut and digestive juices digest the bug. Other carnivorous plants such as pitcher plants have leaves that form pitchers that are full of digestive fluids. Insects, frogs, and other small creatures are attracted to the nectar and bright colors on the pitchers and flowers. Some unfortunate critters fall in, drown, and are digested.